Snaffles the Wabbit Snaffles the Wabbit

Tips

Not bad, but
-Clip the music. Use audacity. It will dramatically reduce the file size and make it unnecessary to listen to the song from the start
-Add more colour! Get someone else to to the graphics if you have to (ask on the forums), or use fireworks/illustrator. Gradients and flash-based textures are a definite no-no
-more appropriate music choice. Use the NG audio portal.
-try and make the animation more dynamic. I know its hard to animate it when its just a face, and tweening is easier, but if it is a stick man for example, animate a single walking sequence FBF (or with bones if you have CS4/5), then tween the guy across the stage at an appropriate rate so it looks like hes walking.

I would really like to see more animations/games, you have a lot of potential. I don't know how often you come on NG anymore of if you even have flash (if not, PM me and I can give you my old flash 8 key if you want as I use CS4 now). If you need any additional animation help, use the forums, I never really bothered to learn much about animation, but I know good graphics make things 10x better. White backgrounds need to be coloured too, even if they are just simple colours/subtle gradients. If you need help with games (AS2), msn or PM me, I will be glad to help.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

LOL

great collab, hilarious! Also, toms part sounded like chris from family guy!

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Nice

Loved the animation, kinda crazy but very smooth, I liked it. also at the end I thought the guy on the floor was gonna get run over by a bus lol

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, I wanted it to seem like something crazy was going to happen but then nothing does...
Just to mess with you :3

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

$103.84

lol, its a good thing, but I bet my account isnt really worht this much. If anyone wanted to buy it for that much, id deffinately sell it.

Half-Life 2 Quiz Half-Life 2 Quiz

meh

it was a good quiz, presented well, but some questions were a bit random and hard and some were easy (example who do you play as, everyone who has heard of HL2 should know this, and some like how does father grigori laugh and what day was EP1 released on were a bit hard)

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

meh

reminds me of pandemic 2. It was kinda boring though, and half way through I was just like "ahh fuck it" and stopped vacinating everyone and nuked loads of major cities lol

[IMD]~Voltage [IMD]~Voltage

nice!

pretty good, well developed song. Anyone else think the beginning sounds like oxygene?

IceMasterDlux responds:

Glad you like it! What's oxygene? If it sounds like this then it must be cool whatever it is! God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Google Google

a bit random

well it was good for your first piece, but it was a bit random, and its deeffinately not dance. Its like industrial

LightWave LightWave

EPIC!

This is truly epic! I love all your work, EON! Keep up the awesomeness!

iPod Shuffle iPod Shuffle

Pretty good

looks pretty good, but the headphone mesh looks weired. Also, you need to work on the shape/perspective a bit more, and it will be great! 8/10 :)