Snaffles the Wabbit Snaffles the Wabbit

Tips

Not bad, but
-Clip the music. Use audacity. It will dramatically reduce the file size and make it unnecessary to listen to the song from the start
-Add more colour! Get someone else to to the graphics if you have to (ask on the forums), or use fireworks/illustrator. Gradients and flash-based textures are a definite no-no
-more appropriate music choice. Use the NG audio portal.
-try and make the animation more dynamic. I know its hard to animate it when its just a face, and tweening is easier, but if it is a stick man for example, animate a single walking sequence FBF (or with bones if you have CS4/5), then tween the guy across the stage at an appropriate rate so it looks like hes walking.

I would really like to see more animations/games, you have a lot of potential. I don't know how often you come on NG anymore of if you even have flash (if not, PM me and I can give you my old flash 8 key if you want as I use CS4 now). If you need any additional animation help, use the forums, I never really bothered to learn much about animation, but I know good graphics make things 10x better. White backgrounds need to be coloured too, even if they are just simple colours/subtle gradients. If you need help with games (AS2), msn or PM me, I will be glad to help.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

LOL

great collab, hilarious! Also, toms part sounded like chris from family guy!

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Nice

Loved the animation, kinda crazy but very smooth, I liked it. also at the end I thought the guy on the floor was gonna get run over by a bus lol

TheBoogley responds:

Yeah, I wanted it to seem like something crazy was going to happen but then nothing does...
Just to mess with you :3

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

its... BEAUTIFUL!

This is truely amazing! It is really inspiring and now ive got an urge to animate something. Althoguh everytime it always comes out 10 times worse than I expected, oh well. And btw, it would be funny to have as an easer egg or at the end or something during the credits the entire crappy animation of the guy shooting the other one and going w00t. That would be hilarious.

Zombie Q Zombie Q

LOL

Thats was a great animation, and I found the title kindaa weired, because me and my friend were playing HL2 and on the bit where theres a massive fire and you burn all the zombies he said its like a zombie-Q and we joked about ti ever since, and htne I saw this flash with the name. Anyway, its a great animation, but a sequal would be nice.

Pencilmation #? Pencilmation #?

lol

I love this series, the part when he gets turned into a frog was funny.

We Hate Call of Duty: WaW We Hate Call of Duty: WaW

lol

this was alot better than the CoD4 one, more animation and they went slower so you had time to read them all. However, it wasnt as funny. Anyway, I really like this series, keep up the work and maybee do some for other games.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Ta. I'll do one more for Modern Warfare 2 and then I'll probably stop with these.

We Hate Call of Duty 4 We Hate Call of Duty 4

haha

lol this made me nearly die of laughter, its all true aswell! Keep up the good work!

MoozipanCheese responds:

Yessir!

Blimp Blimp

blimps...

...are filled with hydrogen. anyway, pretty catchy tune!

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

so true!

I dont really like the NY series, but I found this one hilarious. Aspecially since I jsut got my first xbox earlier today and I already have about 10 achievements just from getting used to the controlls and running around. Funny stuff, keep it up!