Lamarr Is Going Home Lamarr Is Going Home

nice game, very hard

I absolutely LOVE lamarr, possibly more than the WCC, and this game was great, except it was way to hard. You can barely just jump over stuff and I couldnt get past the 3rd level. I like the idea of the life timer thing thoguh, althoghu it was too hard. And althoghu it is good, I dont really think the pixelated theme goes with HL2.

TmsT responds:

I like Lamarr more than the Wellington City Council too! (But srsly, what's the WCC?)

On the third level, try jumping up, then moving to the right just as you pass over the Combine's stun-stick. If you just jump diagonally up and to the right, you won't make it past the second Combine. ;)

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

good

it was a good game except there was 1 glitch that made it unplayable, it didnt seem to go the directionI want it to go. Like it goes down, crashes into a wall, I hold up, and it dosent do anything, or any other direction for that matter. Fix this glitch and its a great game!

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

good idea, but

the enemies seemed to come way too fast, and only 2 weapons, which you dont apeerar to be able to place exactly where you want, and the bomb-omb cloud appears to do nothing. Its a good idea, but it dosent seem to completely work.

Epic Platform Tutorial Epic Platform Tutorial

nice

well this is new, a platformer tutorial in the form of a platform game. It was very good, but ti wasnt really a tutorial, jsut a bunch of copy+pasteable code. Also, it wasnt all that easy to follow, having to run about to find the next bit.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

great game!

This game is so fun, and addicting! I got 8510 and 17th on todays highscores! The acievements are a bit hard thoguh, I only got 3 of them. Also, I died by a fatal wound in my little toe, wtaf??

Plague of kittens Plague of kittens

Nice!

aww, so cute :3

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Nice!

Great game, exept it was rather hard, you dont get much time. I have been trying loads and I only just got past the first surgery. And to the review below me, you have to click on the bone fragments once you found them. But overall, an excellent game with good graphics.

Simple Ball Game Simple Ball Game

you owe me $50!!!

well, it was quite good for your first game, levels were interesting,and perfect hardness, but you should add loads more levels. Also, some of the hittests dont work on the red things.

UG to Passwords ! UG to Passwords !

it was a good tutorial

It was a good tutorial for people not knowing how to do passwords, good layout and music, but it would be better if you didnt use components, cause if this was implemented into a game, components look way out of place. Also, I noticed you have like 5 tutorials, couldn't you combine them all into one? That would be allot better, and get a higher score rather than individual tutorials. anyway, keep up the good work :)

coocooletmoi responds:

//OLD REVIEW//

Well i'll soon update it. Thanks!
Also, I am already planning to do a Ultimate Guide to Everything but I make them separate for people who don't know how to do one thing and don't want to search a tutorial with everything he/she doesn't need.

Crop Circles Crop Circles

it was good

nice game but I think there should be more weapons, and the entire spaceship should start coming down the path at the end like a big boss fight, although I liked the ability to make your own path, that was new.