The Tower: Heart in Glass The Tower: Heart in Glass

good, fun game

nice game- perfect difficulty too, not too hard, and not too easy. I died on level 37- you should have highscores. In the end I placed 5 heart blocks, and upgraded my tower to almost 100% metal. once you get to level 4 attack, those missile thngs are really good for getting rid of big towers, bosses, and the cattapults before they fire. The most annoying enemys are those tiny but strong and powerfull nights you get from level 30+. There is a glitch I noticed thoguh, a few times, when the tower gets near the top, you can't build anymore and fill it up (theres a top line which never can be filled up, and sometimes a few other below it cant be filled up either) but overall great game, and teh sandbox mode is cool. 10/10. 5/5

Eat the new year away!!!! Eat the new year away!!!!

rather strange...

well, this was different. It was animated well though, especially the blood splatter at the end. It was VERY short though, and I wouldnt really call it a game.

The 18 Flash Tutorials The 18 Flash Tutorials

crap tutorial

This tutorial wasnt really hellpfull atall, its just nooby stuff which was probably copied from another tutorial, and everything is too small and unreadable, plus most of its about illeegally downloading flash. Just get a job and save up some money and get it legally. You can always get an older version on ebay, I got studio 8 back in '06 for £68 on ebay, and as I got used to it, I recently got CS4 Web Premium upgrade for about £340. Plus, all the preloaders in your tutorials are fake. Is it really that hard to just use this? percenttext=((getBytesLoaded()/getByt esTotal())*100)+"%"

robocopisback responds:

1 - It wasn't copied
2 - I made it myself
3 - I am a Flash engineer
4 - Its not nooby stuff totally professional
5 - I make money by making my web sites
6 - I make $4,000 dollars for each 12 web sites and pay my 7 group crew $2,000 a week and I don't see you make that much.
7 - You suck

iMicrosoftTouch iMicrosoftTouch

good

It was ok, but could have been better, and mostly everything just led to a flickering blue screen. It also looks alot like my VistaTouch: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /464497

AsianSpark responds:

It's a JOKE.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

good game

I like it, and those M.O.A.Bs are really hard, I found the best way is to make a line of pineapple bombs infront of it to blow it apart! The super monkey is deffinately the best weapon, and the super monkey beacon with the monkey storm upgrade (near a super monkey with epic range) can cover the whole screen and the monkey storm is great for when it gets hard. Although there is a glitch on level 42 of track 2. I poped all the bloons, but no more spawned, and it didn't let me play the next level or even say what happened. It just stoped. I waited for about 5 minuites, then went back to the menu and re-started the level. Then I had to start from level 1 again :(

Washis Fix Washis Fix

good game

good game, very dhort though, ok graphics. I just wondered, if this actually possible? Ive been playing for ages and still havent figured out a combination that works.

The Square Game The Square Game

an OK game

It was alright, but it wan't actually a killobyte, and the objects didnt looks like they were drawn with API, that would decrease filesize. Also, it was way to hard, I couldn't get past level 2.

Ether War Ether War

great game!

At first it was kinda hard, but then after about the 3rd try, I managed to keep upgrading and in the end I got all theupgrades, then win! Tips: always buy allied units, weapon, and shield upgrades. Then, take out all the large orange orbs, and then you can destroy the big red base. Triple shot is also a good upgrade.

Sonic In Mario Land Pt.1 Sonic In Mario Land Pt.1

an okay first game

The graphics are ok, and the animation is good. But some things were imposible to get to, and it was a bit short, and no exit/further levels.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

YAY! MMM3!

Well, this will deffinately be going on the frontpage soon, if its not already. I have played and loved MMM1 and 2, and now theres a 3rd! I like how you combined all the elements from MMM1 and MMM2, and added more weapons, although it is all quite confusing. Once you get going though, its fine.